Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Genuine Security

Most girls grow up knowing that their moms love them deeply. Even if she doesn't always show it, well, your mom loves you- that's what moms are meant to do. And even if she gets caught up in her job or her own issues, she's still thinking about you- she never forgets you. God loves you! Even if your mom were to forget you- God NEVER does. You can find security knowing God thinks of you constantly and loves you deeply. And if you have a mom who left you or failed you, then you know that God NEVER will. Some or you girls may have issues with your moms but we are to respect and honor them because they are our mothers. I have issues with my mom a lot and I try my hardest to respect and honor her even in the hardest times, yes we are human and we make mistakes but its how we go about fixing them that really matters.
Isaiah 49:15-16 15"Can a mother forget a baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! 16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

No comments: